In today’s era, everyone is facing some or the other problem in their body, due to many things like pollution, eating junk food, not taking proper care of the body. Not only elders but children are also facing problem in their body. You need a healthy body to run your daily work smoothly. To keep your body healthy, you have to take good care of it. You can adopt the following methods to take good care of your body:
1) Give proper care to your body in any condition
Always we have seen that whenever a person is alone at home he never takes care of his body properly, for example, not eating properly. Apart from this, if there is any function in someone’s house, then even the members of that house are not able to take care of their body properly. They don’t sleep well at night and don’t even eat properly. If such a situation ever happens in your home, then you have to take more care of your body because in such a situation you will work more and your body will need more care. If you do not take care of your body then your body will feel sluggish and you will not be able to do your work on time.
2) Always be updated with new health tips
There are many websites and magazines where you can find new health tips to take proper care of yourself. This thing will help you to know the different ways to keep your body healthy and what is good and what is bad for your body. New health tips are always based on how the current era is doing. For example- In today’s era, many people are working in companies, so they do not have time to give enough time to their body, in such a situation the health tip will be of less time and will give you full benefit.
You may also like:
- Importance Of Personality Development
- myers briggs personality test
- What is the most important Big 5 personality trait?
- What are the five models of decision-making?
3) Control your eating
Eating outside junk food and hotel food has become very common in the world instead of home cooking because people do not like their home food. This thing is very bad for children and they overdo it. When children do not like their home cooked food they get food of their choice from outside and their parents allow them because they think it is okay that their child is eating something and is not hungry anymore. This is sometimes acceptable but if your child repeats the same thing all the time then you should stop him as it is leaving a dangerous effect on your child’s body.
It is okay not to eat anything throughout the day, but it is not good to eat outside food because they are the main root of causing problems in your body. You must have heard that no one can take back his spoken words, it is the same with food, no one can take back the effect of outside food from our body if once you have eaten it. You can eat junk food sometimes but always eating junk food can be harmful for your body because people use those ingredients in food which enhance the taste of food but are very harmful for our body like- Ajinomoto.
4) Stop using electronic gadgets all the time
Using electronic gadgets all the time can make your mind numb and give you a headache. You must have noticed that when you use electronic gadgets like mobiles and laptops for more than an hour, your brain starts hurting and when you do other things in your home, you do that without thinking and make many mistakes in that.
Most of the people use electronic gadgets for their entertainment and this thing delays the important work of their day because people are more attached to that thing which entertains their mind a lot. But you have to leave this thing so that your mind will come again in proper state and you can realize the power of your mind properly.
5) Meet the minimum requirements of your body
We all know what are the basic requirements for our body to function properly as we have heard from our parents and elders for example always drinking 8-10 glasses of water and getting at least 8 hours of sleep at night. We also know that if we do not sleep properly and do not drink the right amount of water, then what problems we may face in our body, but despite knowing everything, we do not follow them properly. . People keep watching mobile till late night and this thing does not let them sleep properly.
At least you should meet the minimum requirement of your body so that your body can function properly. You must understand how important your body is to you because without it you cannot do anything.
supplier relationship management
We can also refer to supplier relationship management as SRM. Supplier Relationship Management is a systematic approach to reach out to the supplier and build a strong relationship with them.
Goal of SRM
Before understand the goal of SRM we should need to understand the meaning of supplier. Supplier means those people who supply raw material in the company. If a company has good supplier relationship management, then there can never be a shortage of raw material in that company. For example- A company manufactures laptops. The raw material for manufacturing a laptop is chips, wire, steel, plastic etc. If the company’s relationship with the chip supplier is good, then the company will not face the shortage of chips and other problems related to chips.
Goal of supplier relationship management: Every business needs raw material on time to deliver its manufactured goods to its customers on time and the company tries to improve its relationship with the supplier to avoid all conflicts related to raw material.
You may also like:
- 10 simple anger management tips
- henri fayol 14 principles of management
- What is corporate social responsibility/ corporate social responsibility activities
- Three strategies that can be used to build emotional intelligence
Benefits of good supplier relationship management to the company
- Always availability of raw material on time
- getting extra discounts from supplier
- Taking raw material in advance without payment
- Emergency delivery by supplier whenever goods are exhausted
- If there is any problem related to raw material, then get it resolved as soon as possible by the supplier
- Finding out more information about raw materials
- Getting help deciding which raw material would be best for the company
Process of supplier relationship management
We can separate the process of supplier relationship management into three phases:
1) Segment your suppliers: This stage means splitting your suppliers into two parts. The first is the suppliers who provide the raw material to the company at a low price and the second is the supplier who is providing the raw material to the company at a high price. After splitting the suppliers, the company starts ordering raw materials to those suppliers who provide the raw material to the company at a lower cost.
The category of division varies from company to company. Companies segment suppliers by item, quantity, location and price. Every organization has a huge supplier base. The company needs to find out which suppliers are more important to the company and which suppliers are less important to the company’s success.
2) Creating a supplier strategy: After segmentation, The company formulates such a strategy which proves beneficial for both parties. In strategy, the company takes steps that are beneficial to both the buyers and the suppliers.
3) Monitor the strategy: In this phase the company continuously monitors the strategy to check whether it is performing well as per the plan of the company. If not, the company makes some changes to allow the strategy to work as planned. If yes, the company will continue the supplier strategy.
2 thoughts on “health tips for the day”