These days every student is facing lack of personality in their body. They feel something missing in their behaviour and to heal that they do many things but they do not able to heal that because taking steps to improve personality is ok but taking steps in the right direction to improve student personality is great and give results very soon to students. Here in this article we are going to talk about the ways through which every student can develop their personality and get results soon:
1) Avoid social media: Social media is one of the biggest reason that is spoiling student’s life. Every day every student spent at least 4-5 hours over social media easily or more but If we tell them to read books then they will not be able to do that even half an hour properly and that’s all because social media. Through the following points you will able to know that how much social media is harmful for students:
- It highly decreases your focus level
- generates the problem of procrastination in students
- helps to create to habit of delay work in student’s mind
- 24*7days student feel headache
- helps to not achieve anything in your life
- helps you to make student dumb
- highly responsible for negative thoughts in student’s mind
- reduces power and capacity of your mind and make it weak
- keeps you stagnant in your career and studies
Social media generates a chemical in our mind that is known as dopamine and this chemical generates at very high level in their mind when we and any student use social media and that’s why they do not want to leave social media and social media eats a lot of time of students.
This all things happen when a student use social media in wrong way. If they are just only doing time pass over social media then they will face a lot of problem but If they using that for their benefit then they can learn great things from this and can give good shape to their career.
You have to set a limited time for social media every day.
2) Let them do whatever they want to do: After one stage every student want and need freedom. Freedom to do that thing that they want to do, freedom to keep their points in front of others and their parents.
Many parents want that their child do the thing that they want but they forget to ask their child if he really wants to do that or not. If he wants to do that then no problem but if he does not want to do that and parents force their child and this thing can spoil his several years because if he will not be interested in that thing then how would he able to give his 100% in that thing and this thing can make him depressed also due to lack of mental satisfaction and parent’s pressure.
If parents let their child to do the thing that he wants then there is a lot of chances that he will live a good and luxurious life in the future because he will do that work by both heart and brain because he likes that work and want to do that. He will also able to give his 100% in that work.
If your parents pressuring you to do something that you do not want then you should talk to them. They will understand you surely.
You may also like:
- How toxic friends affect your mental health?
- 10 best ways to make your personality strong and attractive
- Why are parents responsible for their children’s behaviour?
- How do you become a master communicator?
3) Read books: Always read books. Here I am not taking about study books. I am taking about the books that have capability to refresh your mind and you can only the one who can find that book because only the books which will be related to your interest can refresh your mind because you will be interested in that book.
Many students use social media after their study to refresh their mind but it leave bad impact in their mind. Students should develop a habit in their mind in which they use books to refresh their mind instead of social media. These books are only just for reading purpose. If you do this you will automatically gain some extra knowledge in your mind.
4) Get up early: Every student should get up early in the morning and take cold shower. It will keep them all day energetic and mindful. Student also do meditation at least 10 minutes in the morning. It is very helpful to control your mind thoughts, emotions.
These days students like late night sleep and late morning wake up. Sometimes it seems like students hate morning. But It is wrong. It will make them always sleepy throughout the day and the energy level of their body will always be low all day because of this. Every student should wake up early in the morning and their first priority should be their important and long work.
5) Follow rule 1,2,3,4 strictly: Many people follow the above points but they still not getting the results due to lack of consistency. Consistency is very important in any kind of work. It will be very hard for any student to replace their phone through a book but nothing can be impossible. You can do it. In the beginning you may feel some problems and your mind will try to stop you to do this but always remember one thing you should be the one who run your mind not your mind should be the one who runs you.
If you have any other problem let me know in the comment section. I will try to solve your problem as much as I can🙂🙂
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE
4 most important problems that are facing by teenagers today
Teenagers face many problems in their life both Internally and externally. If we want to understand that how teenagers face the problem internally then when teenagers take wrong decision in their life then that wrong decision creates lot of problems in their life. And externally, teenagers face problems when somebody say them wrong things, create trouble for them, and other external things that are creating trouble for them. Today in this article, we are going to talk about 4 most important problems that are facing by teenagers today.
1) Inability to make full use of your mind- Almost every teenage in this world is facing this problem. They want but they do not able to make full use of their brain. Sometime teenagers also feel this when they unable to do something. The reason behind this problem can be many like over use of social media, not taking proper sleep, always eating junk food.
2) Not completing work on time (procrastination problem)- We all are aware from this problem and we also know the bad impact of this problem on our life and career but still we do this. Teenagers always try to delay their difficult and most important work everyday and due to this they never do that work on time and properly. Delaying of any work creates two major problem in the life of teenagers. First, work will not be complete on time and second, When teenagers delay their work then they started to loose their interest in that work and that’s why they do not give their 100% in the work.
You may also like:
- What is the best way to deal with intrusive thoughts
- Why is brain development important in early childhood?
- Know about the incredible discovery of the scientist made recently
- How to be mentally strong and fearless
3) being stressed all day- Third major problem of today’s teenager is being stressed all day. They take tension and do overthinking over small and unusual things that’s why they do not able to focus over important things because they already used their brain capacity over unimportant and unusual things. some teenagers do overthinking over their past some do over their future but they do not focus on present and this is one of the biggest mistake that they do in their life.
4)- Every time comparing with others- Every time teenagers compare themselves with others. When they find some more attracting, Intelligent, and successful then them they start to being jealous and cursing themselves and this is also the reason of low self confidence. You should need to understand that everyone is unique in their life.
What are the solutions for teenage problems?
Solutions of teenage problems:
- Try to make full use of your mind
- make your mind creative and develop your own thinking
- Use social media for your benefit
- Set a limited time for social media and avoid it as much as you can
- Play more outdoor games
- learn time management
- Stop delaying work
- Take proper at least 8 hours sleep
- do your work on time
- Stop overthinking and stop to give more priority to your unimportant work
- Avoid junk food and eat healthy all time this will help you to become stress free
- Do not adopt bad habits
- Stop comparing yourself with others
- Do brain development exercises like mediation, playing chess
- Keep solution oriented mind
Why is teenage problem solving important?
Solving teenagers problem is important because it will give them:
- right direction for their better future
- Increase their IQ level and they become more effective then other teenagers
- help them to take decisions and responsibilities
- help them to face any problem of their life
- increase the concentration in their work and study
- they become more creative and develop their own thinking
Solving the teenagers problem is very important because it give them right direction in their future and this will help them to know what is right, what is wrong, and what thing they should do for their career.
If their problem will not solve then it will directly effect their mind and they can face a lot of problem like lack of confidence, Improper brain growth If their problem does not solve. Some teenagers also commit suicide due to their problems that is very wrong. Instead of find solution they commit suicide due to their problems because they do not able to find the solutions of that problem. In this situation, Parents should realise their child that they are free to discuss their problem with them.