Self-love, that is the word we are going to talk about in this article. You might find this word too short now but after reading this article you will get to know the importance of this word. You will also know how self-love can change your whole life and moves you toward a successful life.
What self-love mean?
Many people misunderstand the meaning of self love. As per of them self love means to not give any trouble to themselves, do not give any stress to their body. But the actual meaning of self love is to take right decisions today for your bright future. If you take right decisions today then those decisions affect you gradually and one day they become your habit and lead you towards your big achievements. People think of their comfort zone as their self care but this is completely wrong. If your comfort zone is to take a full day’s nap and nothing to do and you keep doing it because you it’s your self care then it’s not your self care, one day this kind of self care destroys you.
Is self-love most important?
Yes, Self-love is most important thing for your personal growth. In self-love you give good and healthy care to your body and mind and In the return of this you body and mind give your healthy and successful life.
You may also like:
- Know about the incredible discovery of the scientist made recently
- How does self-confidence helps a person to become successful in life?
- What is the best way to deal with intrusive thoughts
- Best book to read for personality development
What are the benefits of self-love?
Benefits of self-love are:
- receive big achievements in your life
- get along well with others
- represent yourself more attractive in front of others
- give you right direction
- helps you to follow your passion and interest instead of copying others
- helps you take action and big decisions whenever needed
- helps you gain more respect from other people
- Make you practical in your life
- develops confidence in you
- Make you always energetic and remove laziness, sadness, and stress
What happens when you self-love?
the things that happen when you Self-love:
- it increases your life expectancy
- You will look more attractive than ever
- You don’t care about other’s opinion for you
- You creates your own unique thinking
- You achieve your victory over procrastination
- When people meet you, you will influence them
- You will know how to handle and manage yourself in the most difficult times of your life
- people will start following you
- You will see incredible changes in your mind and body
- You will achieve your achievement sooner than others
- people will show more trust and believe in you
- You will be more confident then ever
How does self-love lead to success?
Self-love creates an attitude in your body by which you achieve success. You will find this kind of attitude in every successful man in this world. But only right self-care can lead the success. If you are doing nothing in your life and you take that thing as your self care then surly you will be fail in your life. Initially, you should know the true definition of self-care because the right definition of self-care will clear every doubt in your mind.
How do you develop self-love?
If you want to develop self-love then you need to follow these steps:
1) Ignore other people’s opinions of you: It is very important for a person who want to develop self-love that he ignore other’s opinion about him because every person has different mindset and in their mindset they have different images of different people. When someone thinks badly of you, you can become sad and this can hinder your development of self-love. You cannot change other’s thinking but you have power to change yourself. That’s why do not effect from other’s opinion.
2) learn how to respect yourself- If you want respect from others, you must first respect yourself because when you respect yourself, you will get to know about your power, potential, and strength. It will be very easy for you to communicate with strange people when you respect yourself first. For respect yourself:
- You shouldn’t curse anything in your body
- Always respect others as much as they give you
- Do not compare yourself with others
- Always be confident and tell yourself that you can do anything in your life
3) Always work according to your interest- Many people copy other people when they saw their success. they think that when they copy others they will also achieve their success but this is wrong thing because if you just only copy others and you do not have any interest in that work then you will not be able to give your 100% in that work and because of this you will fail in that but it you follow your interest and work according to that then you will surly achieve your success and you will get anything that you want yourself in your life.
4) Don’t be afraid to take action and decision- When you take big action and decision your mind will stop you because of fear but you don’t have to be afraid. This is nature of our mind. You have to push yourself to take decisions and actions. If you lose then you will learn some thing from that and If you win you will get something. You won’t lose either way. you will benefit both ways.
Why is self-love so hard?
It is very hard to develop self-love because of our emotions and thinking. In self-love you have to change your emotions and thinking that your are following from many years that’s why It is very difficult for a man to develop self-love within himself. For example- If we ask a person who gets up at 8 o’clock, then from tomorrow he has to get up at 5 o’clock, then it will become impossible for him.
The best way to develop self-love is to start it slowly and take small steps to develop it and then gradually increase it to the best of your ability.
How you can deal with your intrusive thoughts
Intrusive thoughts, the exact meaning of these thoughts are unwanted thoughts which we do not want in our life but they automatically come in our mind at any time and make us sad, depressed, stressed, and anxious. Is it right? I have seen many people who suffered from intrusive thoughts and they want to get rid from these thoughts But the more people try to get rid of it, the more these thoughts come to their mind. Why this happens and how you can deal with your intrusive thoughts? In this article, we are going to talk about this.
what causes intrusive thoughts
Intrusive thoughts arise when we start thinking too much about something. Following things are the cause of intrusive thoughts:
1)When you hear something- When you hear something exciting, more interesting, sad, and fearful then intrusive thoughts about to come in your mind because during listening you started to create your own imagination in your mind.
2)When you see something- If you see something exciting, more interesting, sad and scary, it can also cause your intrusive thoughts. For example- If you went to a wedding and there you saw a very beautiful necklace around a woman’s neck and that necklace excites you very much, now it is 100% certain that you will think about that necklace in your mind. It will generate thoughts because that necklace made your mind very excited.
3)When you face something- Generally, people develop their intrusive thoughts through bad experience and good experience both. If you have faced any bad experience in your life, then you will repeat that bad experience again and again in your mind and start imagining more and more in your mind about that bad experience and because of that, your brain will store that bad experience in your permanent memory. And so at one point if you want to forget that point, you may not be able to do so. Same thing happens with good experience also because when we any good thing happens in our life we repeat that thing in our mind many times. Now again that good thing will store in out mind and we do not able to forget that thing when we want.
4)When you Overthink- Overthinking is one of the biggest reason of intrusive thoughts. Overthinking here means when you consider your future or past more than living in today. How? Let me explain, People assume their past when they think that they have made a mistake. After making a mistake, they think that they should not have done it. Instead, they should have done so.
5)Negative Self talk- Negative talk with your own mind is also the reason of intrusive thoughts. That’s why stop to do this and try to always talk positive with your mind so that you can store positive things in your mind.
why do intrusive thoughts feel so real
When you think about your intrusive thoughts again and again then they start to save in your subconscious mind and subconscious mind has the power to control your all feeling and emotions. 95% part of your brain has covered by subconscious mind. That’s why the things that are stored in your subconscious mind, whether they are wrong or right, seem very real to you because your mind creates the kind of feelings and emotions in your body, which causes you to make your intrusive thoughts very real. So it is not necessary that intrusive thoughts that seem real to you should be real to other people as well.
You may also like:
- Know about the incredible discovery of the scientist made recently
- Why are parents responsible for their children’s behaviour?
- Which book should I read first for self-improvement?
- What skills should you learn for personality development?
common intrusive thoughts
Common intrusive thoughts that many people think of in their minds are:
- Health related thoughts
- The thought of failing at anything
- Over believe related intrusive thoughts
how to stop intrusive thoughts anxiety
Everybody wants to get rid from their intrusive thoughts and for this they do many things. Like forcefully stop their thoughts in their mind and try to forget that but after all these hard works they do not able to successfully eliminate their intrusive thoughts in their mind. When a person tries to forget his intrusive thought, that thought comes more than before. But you do not need to worry about this because this is nature of our mind. We remember the thing in our mind the most that we want to forget.
To stop intrusive thoughts anxiety, understand the thing that intrusive thoughts are generate from overthinking and overthinking is not a bad thing. Scientists, researchers, and many successful people are also overthinkers. Overthinking is not the problem but wrong thinking is the problem. Now, What is wrong thinking and what is right thinking? Wrong thinking is based on our believes and right thinking is based on reality. Do you know the exact meaning of believe? believe refers to things that do not have proof that they actually exist in this world and all our believes are based on illusions.
People keep wrong thinking in their mind that’s why they generate intrusive thoughts in their mind because right thinking is based on reality and the real things are very clear in our mind but wrong thing create confusions in our mind and we do not able to get rid of it.
If you want to stop intrusive thoughts anxiety then you should be keep right thinking in your mind, always believe on right things. If you generate your wrong thinking then will get stuck into that.
How to stop intrusive thoughts at night
- Keep your mind clean
- Remove all confusions from your mind
- Do meditation at least 5 min
- If you think any wrong thing then give 10 minutes to that thing and try to think worst in that wrong thinking this will help you to remove unwanted thoughts from your mind.
- Let your mind think whatever it thinks. If you stop your mind then it will think more.
- Write and think positive things that happened with you in the night of everyday.
1 thought on “How self-love can change your life? | Why self-love is the most important love?”