Teenagers face many problems in their life both Internally and externally. If we want to understand that how teenagers face the problem internally then when teenagers take wrong decision in their life then that wrong decision creates lot of problems in their life. And externally, teenagers face problems when somebody say them wrong things, create trouble for them, and other external things that are creating trouble for them. Today in this article, we are going to talk about 4 most important problems that are facing by teenagers today.
1) Inability to make full use of your mind- Almost every teenage in this world is facing this problem. They want but they do not able to make full use of their brain. Sometime teenagers also feel this when they unable to do something. The reason behind this problem can be many like over use of social media, not taking proper sleep, always eating junk food.
2) Not completing work on time (procrastination problem)- We all are aware from this problem and we also know the bad impact of this problem on our life and career but still we do this. Teenagers always try to delay their difficult and most important work everyday and due to this they never do that work on time and properly. Delaying of any work creates two major problem in the life of teenagers. First, work will not be complete on time and second, When teenagers delay their work then they started to loose their interest in that work and that’s why they do not give their 100% in the work.
You may also like:
- What is the best way to deal with intrusive thoughts
- Why is brain development important in early childhood?
- Know about the incredible discovery of the scientist made recently
- How to be mentally strong and fearless
3) being stressed all day- Third major problem of today’s teenager is being stressed all day. They take tension and do overthinking over small and unusual things that’s why they do not able to focus over important things because they already used their brain capacity over unimportant and unusual things. some teenagers do overthinking over their past some do over their future but they do not focus on present and this is one of the biggest mistake that they do in their life.
4)- Every time comparing with others- Every time teenagers compare themselves with others. When they find some more attracting, Intelligent, and successful then them they start to being jealous and cursing themselves and this is also the reason of low self confidence. You should need to understand that everyone is unique in their life.
What are the solutions for teenage problems?
Solutions of teenage problems:
- Try to make full use of your mind
- make your mind creative and develop your own thinking
- Use social media for your benefit
- Set a limited time for social media and avoid it as much as you can
- Play more outdoor games
- learn time management
- Stop delaying work
- Take proper at least 8 hours sleep
- do your work on time
- Stop overthinking and stop to give more priority to your unimportant work
- Avoid junk food and eat healthy all time this will help you to become stress free
- Do not adopt bad habits
- Stop comparing yourself with others
- Do brain development exercises like mediation, playing chess
- Keep solution oriented mind
Why is teenage problem solving important?
Solving teenagers problem is important because it will give them:
- right direction for their better future
- Increase their IQ level and they become more effective then other teenagers
- help them to take decisions and responsibilities
- help them to face any problem of their life
- increase the concentration in their work and study
- they become more creative and develop their own thinking
Solving the teenagers problem is very important because it give them right direction in their future and this will help them to know what is right, what is wrong, and what thing they should do for their career.
If their problem will not solve then it will directly effect their mind and they can face a lot of problem like lack of confidence, Improper brain growth If their problem does not solve. Some teenagers also commit suicide due to their problems that is very wrong. Instead of find solution they commit suicide due to their problems because they do not able to find the solutions of that problem. In this situation, Parents should realise their child that they are free to discuss their problem with them.