The discovery on the brain is one of the most unique and interesting part for the scientist because there are still many things unknown about the brain. So whenever scientists do their research on the human brain, they find something new and incredible every time.
what did the scientist discover
In a recent discovery, scientists have found that the temperature of the human brain changes many times in a day, which can be more than the human imagination. Often the normal temperature of human body is around 37 degree celcius but in recent research it found out that the temperature of human brain can be more than the normal temperature of human body.
This new discovery of scientist has been published in journal brain that is a magazine like stuff something in which scientist published only brain related discovery.
Before this discovery, scientists think that the temperature of the human brain is the same as the temperature of the human body and whenever the temperature of the human body fluctuates, the brain temperature fluctuates. But new scientist’s study proves all these things wrong.
Incredible things that scientists discover in their studies
- The scientist found that the temperature of the human body can affect the temperature of the brain, but only slightly because the brain is a part of the human body, otherwise the temperature of the brain fluctuates more often in a day than in the human body.
- Different brain temperatures indicate different intelligence levels of the human brain. A healthy brain will be hotter than a previous brain and can be even 2 degrees hotter than a human body’s temperature.
- Brain temperature varies according to age, sex, brain area, and time of day.
- The temperature of the brain also depends on the gender of the person because the study also found that the temperature of the brain of a woman is slightly higher than that of a man.
- The deeper you go inside the brain, you will find that the temperature of the brain will increase. The surface of the brain is cold because it is the first and topmost layer of the brain. The thalamus is the deepest part of the human brain and has the highest temperature.
- The most surprising thing about this study is that the body temperature at which we think we have a fever, if that temperature is that of the brain, would be considered a healthy brain.
How did the scientist do this research?
For this research, the scientist has gathered 40 people with healthy brains. from them 20 were women and 20 were men and all those people were between 20-40 years old. The scientist took their brain measurements three times in a day and every time scientists found different brain temperatures.
The brain temperature of all people was found to fluctuate by 1°C during the day and the brain temperatures of all those people were recorded to be the hottest during the day and the coldest at night.